Who are the virtual consultations for?
- Pre-pregnant and want hands on help with planning your ultimate birth experience (which involves healthful choices during early pregnancy)
- Newly pregnant and exploring your birth options (OB or midwife? Hospital or Home?)
- Pregnant again and want a better experience than last time (VBAC, unnecessary interventions, etc.)
- Running out of time/close to due date: don’t have time for a full childbirth class (you had every intention but time just got away from you!)
- Working on your birth plan: Need a thorough discussion about your options. What is necessary to include, what’s not. How to get staff to take it seriously, Which things can be decided on later, etc.
- Need comfort measures/coping techniques as you are heading into your birth experience (tried and true techniques used by birth pros).
- Birth partner/support person who needs guidance on how to advocate for the birthing person (building bridges with hospital staff while being their eyes and ears).
- Need a better understanding of any aspect of labor, birth and postpartum (from basic birth fundamentals to “things they don’t tell you”)
- Need a refresher: it’s been a while!
- Unique situations: You have a unique condition or situation that you’d like some support in navigating as you find yourself having to advocate a lot in the medical system.
On the other hand, my virtual consultations are NOT for you if you and/or your partner:
- Need in-person instruction of comfort measures
- Need to touch/feel educational tools for optimal learning
- Do not have a reliable internet or cellular connection
- Do not plan to utilize the information provided in the call
- Are not willing to make changes to your current plan (if needed) in order to increase chances of a better birth experience
What do I get in a virtual consultation package?
The basic package includes:
- 90 minutes of face to face time on Zoom. (We will determine your priorities before our call.)
- Relevant to your needs handouts, checklists, guides, etc. in printable PDF’s
- Up to 6 weeks postpartum of text and email support
- 1-2 hours of additional time for follow up Zoom calls. (Discounted at time of purchase).
- Additional text/email support package
How do I make an appointment?
Click the button below to purchase your consultation package. Then I will follow up with you via email to have you complete the pre-call questionnaire. Within the questionnaire I will ask you for your ideal days/times for our call and then we will firm up our appointment via email.
Can I talk to you before I buy?
Absolutely! I’m happy to offer a free 15 minute consultation to see if the virtual consultation is a good fit for you! Simply send me a message!