My virtual consultations will be right up your alley if you are:
- Pre-pregnant and want hands on help with planning your ultimate birth experience (which involves healthful choices during early pregnancy)
- Newly pregnant and exploring your birth options (OB or midwife? Hospital or Home?)
- Pregnant again and want a better experience than last time (VBAC, unnecessary interventions, etc.)
- Coming up quickly on your due date and don’t have time for a full childbirth class (you had every intention but time just got away from you!)
- Need a thorough discussion about your options as you are working on your birth plan (What is necessary to include, what’s not. How to get staff to take it seriously, Which things can be decided on later, etc.)
- Want to have a solid toolbox of comfort measures/coping techniques as you are heading into your birth experience (tried and true techniques used by birth pros)
- Have a partner who needs guidance on how to advocate for you (building bridges with hospital staff while being your eyes and ears)
- Would like a better understanding of any aspect of labor, birth and postpartum (from basic birth fundamentals to “things they don’t tell you”)
On the other hand, my virtual consultations are NOT for you if you and/or your partner:
- Need in-person instruction of comfort measures
- Need to touch/feel educational tools for optimal learning
- Do not have a reliable internet or cellular connection
- Do not plan to utilize the information provided in the call
- Are not willing to make changes to your current plan (if needed) in order to increase chances of a better birth experience
How do I make an appointment?
Good question! You will need to purchase the consultation through my store (linked below) and then I will follow up with you via email to have you complete the pre-call questionnaire. Within the questionnaire I will ask you for your ideal days/times for our call and then we will firm up our appointment via email.
That’s it! Please do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions about my consultations. I’m happy to answer them!
Welcome to the Earth Mama Birth, LLC store! You can pay for your virtual classes, consultations and in-person workshops through this store. I will follow up with an email after your purchase to get any necessary details before our meeting/class/workshop. Thanks so much for supporting this woman-owned small business!