Take a class with me via the SoShe app or you can book me directly for one-on-one coaching sessions. See more details below.
SoShe is a great option if you are looking for a comprehensive birth class that walks you through everything you need to know, offers accountability in practicing coping skills, and gives you access to evidence based support at your fingertips. I recommend this class if you prefer to be able to go back and review/practice material again and again (highly recommended!) You can also upgrade to get 1:1 coaching with me through the app. This is the best value of all the packages I offer. $600 for FIVE coaching sessions PLUS the comprehensive online birth class.
How to download & upgrade SoShe
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad (Web and Android versions of the class will be available soon.)
- Download SoShe for free and get access to 3 videos, articles galore, and the decision-supported birth plan builder
- Upgrade by tapping on “profile” at the bottom right corner
- Select “upgrade your plan” under My Account
- Tap “Sign Up” under Birth Class, or Birth Class + Coaching
- Use promo code EXTRA20JD at checkout for 20% off your purchase
Check out the app for free. It includes a birth plan builder tool which is super cool because it helps you decide what you want to include. The first 3 videos in the class are free, and if you want to upgrade you can do it via the website or inside the app. Use my discount code for 20% off: EXTRA20JD.
The SoShe Birth Class is valued at $300, and is currently on sale for $99. The full class + coaching (5 sessions) is currently $600.
1:1 Birth Prep Coaching
Birth Prep Coaching is for people who are ANYWHERE in their birthing journey. Here are some reasons you might need or want to hire me:
- Pre-pregnant and want hands on help with planning your ultimate birth experience (which involves healthful choices before and during early pregnancy)
- Newly pregnant and exploring your birth options (OB or midwife? Hospital or Home?)
- Pregnant again and want a better experience than last time (VBAC, unnecessary interventions, etc.)
- Running out of time/close to due date: don’t have time for a full childbirth class (you had every intention but time just got away from you!)
- Working on a birth plan: Need a thorough discussion about your options. What is necessary to include, what’s not. How to get staff to take it seriously, Which things can be decided on later, etc.
- Need comfort measures/coping techniques as you are heading into your birth experience (tried and true techniques used by birth pros)
- Need a better understanding of any aspect of labor, birth and postpartum (from basic birth fundamentals to “things they don’t tell you”)
- Need a refresher: it’s been a while!
- in a unique situation: You have a unique condition or situation surrounding your expected birth that you’d like some support in navigating.
- have a birth partner/support person who needs guidance on how to advocate for the birthing person (building bridges with hospital staff while being their eyes and ears).
All you need is a reliable internet connection and an internet-connected device.
Basic Coaching Package: Targeted Support for 1-2 of the situations above
Full Coaching Package: Personalized Birth Prep = a custom, private childbirth prep class
Click the button below to schedule a free 15 minute consultation. Let me help you find the best support for you!