As of 7/12/19 I will no longer be offering private childbirth classes. I will be offering Private Consultations until further notice (see below.) I apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to contact me if you’d like a referral to a childbirth educator near you who offers private classes.
- Great for couples who don’t have time for a lengthy childbirth class but want to consult a birth professional about their options
- Can be used anytime during pregnancy
- Access to NaturalBreastfeeding.com online parent class included
- Click on the button below that says “90+30 virtual consultation” to purchase
Online Breastfeeding Course
Available to my past and present clients and members of the Livingston County Birth Circle. Prevent pain, ensure a good latch and bump up your milk production by learning how to breastfeed naturally (hint: it’s not the way you see in most pictures and videos.) Click on corresponding button below to purchase.
Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class
For 2019 classes in Brighton, MI.
Six-week hybrid (2 in-person and 4 virtual meetings) group class.
- Basic registration for birthing person and partner gives access to online content for 3 months and one spiral workbook.
- Upgrade options:
- upgrade from 3 to 6 months online course access
- Add an authentic Mexican Rebozo (needed for class)
- Add 1 hour private zoom call to address any additional concerns once the class wraps up.
- Add a full length virtual newborn breastfeeding course from at NaturalBreastfeeding.com. A $97 value. Created by world-renowned breastfeeding experts Nancy Mohrbacher, IBCLC, FILCA and Theresa Nesbitt, MD.