Today I updated my website to reflect that I will no longer be teaching private childbirth preparation classes. However, you can still catch me for limited group childbirth classes or a virtual consultation!
I am making this change to focus on some other business pursuits as well as to free up some time to spend with family. I couldn’t totally let go of teaching in a private format though, because I truly LOVE it so much! So, I have made virtual consultations available. These consultations will be ultra-customized to my clients needs. We won’t need to spend any of our consultation time catching up on basic info like due date, prior birth experiences, etc. because you and your partner will fill out a pre-call questionnaire that I will review in advance of our consultation and then plan out our call based on your answers.
NEW Virtual Consultations
My virtual consultations will be right up your alley if you are:
- Pre-pregnant and want hands on help with planning your ultimate birth experience (which involves healthful choices during early pregnancy)
- Newly pregnant and exploring your birth options (OB or midwife? Hospital or Home?)
- Pregnant again and want a better experience than last time (VBAC, unnecessary interventions, etc.)
- Coming up quickly on your due date and don’t have time for a full childbirth class (you had every intention but time just got away from you!)
- Need a thorough discussion about your options as you are working on your birth plan (What is necessary to include, what’s not. How to get staff to take it seriously, Which things can be decided on later, etc.)
- Want to have a solid toolbox of comfort measures/coping techniques as you are heading into your birth experience (tried and true techniques used by birth pros)
- Have a partner who needs instruction on how to advocate for you (building bridges with hospital staff)
- Would like a better understanding of any aspect of labor, birth and postpartum (from basic birth fundamentals to “things they don’t tell you”)
All you need is a reliable internet connection.
How do I make an appointment?
Book your 90 minute call on my calendar and answer the questions to help me customize your consultation. Payment will be processed when you book your appointment.
Can I talk to you before I buy?
Absolutely! I’m happy to offer a free 15 minute consultation to see if the virtual consultation is a good fit for you! Book your free 15 minute consultation here.
Jenn D’Jamoos is a CAPPA Certified Childbirth Educator, Birth Coach, and Certified Health Coach. She offers childbirth classes via the Soshe app, and virtual birth coaching at EarthMamaBirth.com. You can learn more about her here.